Come to the launch of ‘The Defining Mass Observation Project’ and database. The event will include:
- An introduction from Professor Pat Thane
- The launch of the online database
- Information on using online interactive tools for sampling writers & writing
- Information on findings on writers’ socio-demographic characteristics
- Discussion of writers’ class and identity
- Discussions on memory and Mass Observation writing
- Information on using computer assisted data analysis (CAQDAS) to analyse writing
- Bring a laptop to use the database at the workshop!
The event cost £15 and includes lunch. Book here.